Top 10 most powerful and best mobile phones in the world 2017-2018
With the rate at which the technology is growing there has been a huge number of innovations of technology gadgets ranging from computers, smart phones , portable music players among others. you would like to know which is most powerful and best mobile phones in the world.In the past few dates there has been a very great change in the smart phones world. Most people have embarked on the use of these smartphones as they are very easy to use and can solve a number of tasks that the common phones can not. For instance the common phones were only used for making calls and receiving and sending text messages different from these days where a smartphone can do the tasks of the common phone with other additional tasks such as sending images and videos, connection to the internet and do some research using the phone, make not only voice calls but also video calls among others.
Different people have different taste on which smartphone to buy and which not to buy. These differences are brought about the main purpose the buyer wants to use the phone. For instance if the buyer wants a phone for storage purposes he will go for those that have high storage capacity, if the phone is for just taking photos and videos the buyer will go for those with the best camera qualities in terms of the megapixels and resolution. For the buyers who want to have phones with high performance they will prefer the phones with a higher version of the operating system and the best version of the central processing unit(CPU).
This year (2017) there has been a number of releases of powerful smartphones. These phones vary in different areas such as the operating system, the weight of the gadget, the size of the screen and the resolution, the storage capacity and many other features. The releases are many but the main focus of this document will be on the ten most powerful smartphones this year.
1) APPLE IPHONE X
This smartphone is a product of the Hon Hai Precision Industry Company Limited located in Taiwan. The phone comes with excellent features that makes it one of the best smartphones this year. These features are:
- Internal storage capacity of up to 256 GB. This satisfies the storage needs of the user.
- The Smartphone is light and easy to hold with the hand since it weighs 174 grams.
- Has a high resolution screen 5.8 inches in size.
- Have excellent camera with a dual back camera of 12 megapixels and a front camera of 7 megapixels.
- The random access memory (RAM) of this phone is 3 GB this make the processing speed of the phone high.
- Has a high capacity battery of 2716 mAh and also supports wireless charging.
2) SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 8
Samsung galaxy note 8 is a product of Samsung Electronics Company limited located in South Korea with is headquarters in Suwon. The phone has a number of features that makes it fall in the powerful and best mobile phone category.
- Has a 6 GB RAM. This increases the speed at which processing is carried out by the phone.
- It posses the Samsung pen commonly referred to as the S pen. This makes the phone effective in such a way that you can sign your documents on the phone.
- Has dual back camera 12 megapixels each and a selfie camera 8 megapixels.
- Has a high resolution with a 6.3 inches screen.
- Has a high charging capacity and also posses the wireless charging.
- Internal storage capacity of 64 GB /256 GB which differ with the country the gadget is being used.
- Posses a 3.5 mm jack for the headset and a standard USB port type C.
3) HUAWEI MATE 10 PRO
Is a product of a Chinese telecommunication and networking company called Huawei Technologies Company limited with is headquarters at Shenzhen, Guangdong. Huawei mate 10 pro has the qualities to be among the top 10 best mobile phone in 2017-2018.
- high resolution with a screen size of 6.0 inches.
- Has an android operating system version 8.0.
- The RAM varies since some have 4GB while others have 6GB.
- Internal storage capacity of up to 256 GB.
- Two back cameras and a front camera with 8 megapixels.
- High battery life of up to 4000mAh and a wireless charging system.
- Can be connected to the keyboard or the monitor of the computer using the standard USB port type C.
4) GOOGLE PIXEL 2XL
This also falls in the category of best mobile phone due to some excellent features that it posses.
- High resolution with 6.0 inches screen.
- Random access memory of 4GB.
- Internal storage capacity of up to 128GB.
- A 12 megapixels back camera.
- Android operating system version 8.0.
- 175 grams in weight and 7.9 mm thick with water and dust resistance properties.
- High battery life of 3520 mAh. Uses an in built lithium ion battery.
- Produces a very good audio with two stereo speakers at the front.
5) SAMSUNG GALAXY S8
Is a product of Samsung Electronics Company limited located in South Korea? This phone also have the qualities that qualifies it to the category of the best mobile phone in 2017-2018.
- 155 grams in weight.
- Android operating system version 7.0.
- Random access memory of 4GB and a storage capacity of up to 256GB.
- High battery life of 3000 mAh and supports wireless fast charging.
- Has a back and a selfie camera 12 megapixels and 8 megapixels respectively.
6) APPLE IPHONE 8
Is a product of Hon Hai Precision Industry Company limited located in Taiwan? This smartphone has a number of properties that fits it into the best mobile phones of 2017-2018 category.
- Supports wireless charging and gets charged very fast such that in 30 minutes the phone can be 50% charged.
- Internal storage capacity of up to 256 GB.
- Produces a quality audio for it has stereo speakers.
- Has both the back and the selfie cameras with very good quality.
7) LG V30
When discussing about the best smartphones this year LG V30 cannot be left out. This phone also have the features a best mobile phone should have. The properties that makes it stand out in this category are shown below.
- Has two back cameras with 16 megapixels and 13 megapixels.
- Has a random access memory of 4 GB and an internal storage capacity of up to 64 GB.
- Has a SD card slot and hence the storage can be increased.
- Has resistance properties such as water and dust .
8) ESSENTIAL PHONE
This smartphone was founded by Andy Rubin a member of the android development team. The phone stands out in various field as best mobile phone.
- Has a high resolution and 5.7 inches screen size.
- Operates on and android operating system version 7.1.2.
- Has 4GB RAM and an internal storage of up to 128GB.
- Has two back cameras and a 360 degrees camera.
- Long battery life of 3040 mAh.
9) HTC U11
- High resolution and a 5.5 inches screen size.
- Produces a good audio with two stereo speakers in it.
- Has a back camera of 12 megapixels and a selfie camera.
- 4 GB RAM and internal storage of up to 64GB and a 6GB RAM with an internal storage of up to 128 GB and a micro SD card slot.
- It also have the dust and water resistance properties.
- Long life in built battery of 3000mAh.
- The smartphone weighs 169 grams with a 7.9 mm thickness.
- Operates on an android operating system version 7.1.
10) LG G6
Last but not the least in this category of the ten most powerful smartphones in the year 2017 is the LG G6. This phone has features every smartphone lover would go for. These features are noted below.
- The smartphone weighs 163 grams and is7.9 mm thick.
- Operates on an android operating system with a 7.0 android version.
- Has an internal storage of up to 128GB and 4 GB RAM. It also have a SD card slot.
- High screen resolution with a 5.7 inches screen size.
- Long battery life of 3300mAh. The battery is inbuilt.
- Has a back camera and a front camera with 13 megapixels and 5 megapixels respectively.
- Has excellent security features with a fingerprint scanner mounted at the back.
In conclusion above are the ten most powerful smartphones in the world in the year 2017 but this does not mean that only these ten smartphones can fit in that category. There are a number of great smartphones but these ten are the choices as per the recent research. With time other smartphones will find their way in this category due to the fast growth in technology these days. However the above mentioned phones have the ability to be upgraded from one version to another in terms of the operating systems and the central process unit used. Since the upgrading has no taken place the above ten smartphones are the most powerful this year(2017) as it stands.